Code of Conduct for Students
All students of the Institute should strictly adhere to the following instructions:
- Students are expected to maintain highest standard of discipline in the institute.
- Wearing Institute Identity Card in campus is mandatory.
- Use of cell phone in the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Minimum of 85% attendance is essential in the Theory and Laboratory sessions.
- Everybody should be punctual for classes.
- Driving license is compulsory for vehicle holders.
- Triple riding is strictly banned. Vehicles must be parked in their respective parking slots.
- Smoking and chewing of tobacco is prohibited.
- Usage of internet resources is restricted for academic purpose only.
- Institute resources must be handled carefully.